JOËL is a chic and modern French restaurant founded by James Beard Award-winning Chef Joël Antunes. The menu reflects the chef's extensive travels and culinary experience in the south of France, Paris, London, Asia, and the United States. JOËL showcases his lifelong commitment to preparing simple yet innovative French cuisine and features one of the most extensive wine lists in the city. The restaurant received the AAA Four Diamond Restaurant Award in 2007 and the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence in 2007, amongst many others.
See and be seen amid the clean and sleek design of Joël's European-style 65-seat tapas bar/lounge. Revelers can enjoy tapas and libations at a 10-seat communal table or at the curving bar with an under-lit glowing surface that changes colors. There are intimate banquettes adorned with artwork set off by intimate lighting and ambient music
Joël Restaurant provides a Valet Parking and accepts major credit cards.
Joel Restaurant uses organic vegetables when possible, wild fish, speciality farm meat and poultry of the highest quality.Here are select entress served:
- Grilled Hanger Steak with Caramelized Pearl Onions, French Fries and Green Peppercorn Sauce
- Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Barigoule Artichokes and Cabernet Sauce
- Ashley Farm Grilled Chicken Breast with Clementines, Raisins and Chicken Jus
- Beef Bourguignon with Winter Vegetables, Bacon and Red Wine Sauce
- Seared Georgia Trout with Potato Gnocchi, Oyster Mushrooms amd Smoky Trout Broth
3290 Northside Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30327